WHAT ARE YOU
LOOKING FOR?

immunity_teas_lemon_ginger_honey_goldkiwifruit_hibiscusimmunity_teas_lemon_ginger_honey_goldkiwifruit_hibiscus
decadent_chocolate_beveragesdecadent_chocolate_beverages
coffee_flavours_quarterpastcoffee_flavours_quarterpast
chai_coffee_concentratechai_coffee_concentrate
Slider

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

IMMUNITY TEAS

Our collaboration of honest ingredients known to boost your body’s natural immune system deliver a better way to consume superfoods in a delicious cup of tea! Have we got it right? You tell us!

DECADENT CHOCOLATE BEVERAGES

Create a smooth, lavish hot chocolates at home. QUARTERPAST delivers a
full-bodied chocolate experience with its silky velvety texture. We have combined our luscious premium Dutch chocolate blend with treasured Kiwi flavours so you can enjoy these nostalgic tastes a better way. Not too sweet and not too bitter; just a good strong honest chocolate flavour. We believe your chocolate experience should never disappoint, so we have ensured our hot chocolate range is pure decadence in a bottle!

COFFEE FLAVOURS

Now you can create your favourite café-style gourmet coffee without leaving the house or office! Our Coffee Flavours eliminate waiting in line at a busy café. Whether it is a Vanilla Short Black or a Hazelnut Cappuccino you desire, our coffee flavours are absolutely exquisite and will hit the spot no matter your personal  preference! Full flavour with honest ingredients you can enjoy anywhere!

CHAI & COFFEE ConcentrateS

Why have an old instant coffee when you can have an incredible experience with our concentrates? Start and finish your day on a delicious note with an exquisite cup of Chai Latte or a refreshing glass of cold-brewed Iced Coffee! Full flavour with honest ingredients you can enjoy anywhere!

AWARDS

We are a small team of very passionate people putting our heart and soul into crafting each of our flavours for you.
We are extremely humbled and proud of our awards.

Looking for inspiration?
Full flavour with honest ingredients…a better way!
This beautiful floral combination is just what you need to clear your mind and soothe your body! Made with real hibiscus flower, real Manuka honey, and real ginger.
Looking for
inspiration?
Full flavour and honest ingredients you can enjoy anywhere…a better way!

We have transformed the traditional iced coffee into a taste sensation in its finest form. Our dedication to using only the finest of honest ingredients ensures a full bodied rich aromatic coffee flavour. This delicious coffee concentrate is thick and smooth to create a luscious velvet texture and produces a heavenly iced coffee. Enjoy a dignified and delicious cold brew, a better way.
Add ice to a glass and fill 10% of the glass with QUARTERPAST Iced Coffee, top the remaining 90% of the glass with cold water/milk, stir & enjoy!
Slider

what our customers say