QUARTERPAST Tea Infusions

Carefully crafted  with you in mind, our tea infusions are full of flavour and made with real honest ingredients!     Make yourself a deliciously warming infusion:
To Make: Fill 10% of a cup with your favourite QUARTERPAST Tea Infusion flavour, top the remaining 90% of the cup with hot water, stir and steep for 2-3 minutes – sip slowly and enjoy a better way to have hot drinks!