QUARTERPAST Hot Chocolates

Made with a high concentration of premium dutch cocoa and nostalgic Kiwi flavours, QUARTERPAST Chocolates are uniquely thick and rich drinking chocolates for you to enjoy in hot milk, cold milk, or over desserts – they will not disappoint! Make yourself a decadent Hot Chocolate:

To Make: Fill 10% of your mug with your favourite QUARTERPAST Hot Chocolate flavour, top the remaining 90% of the mug with hot milk, stir & indulge!