QUARTERPAST Chai Concentrate

Why have an old instant coffee when you can have an incredible experience with our Chai? Start and finish your day on a “sweet spiced note” with a cup of delicious Chai Latte! Make yourself a delicious Chai Latte:

To Make: Fill 10% of your cup with QUARTERPAST Chai, top the remaining 90% of your cup with hot milk, stir & enjoy!